Click here to see what events are happening on the trails that may impact your visit.
Official Trail Report
Loppet Cross Country Ski Trails
Groomed Ski Trail Maps
Cross Country Skiing & Skijoring
Ski Passes are required on all of these trails.
- Theodore Wirth Park Ski Trail Map, including Snowmaking Trails. Please note that skijoring is allowed only on the natural snow ski trails, NOT on the snowmaking trails.
- Theodore Wirth Park Natural Snow Ski Trail Map, includes only the natural snow ski trails. Skijoring is allowed on all of the natural snow ski trails only.
- Chain of Lakes Regional Park Ski Trail Map
- Hiawatha Regional Park Ski Trail Map
- Columbia Golf Course Ski Trail Map
All fluorinated ski wax substances are banned from Theodore Wirth Park, Columbia Golf Course, Hiawatha Regional Park, and the Chain of Lakes Regional Park – along with at all Loppet Foundation events.
We believe that banning fluorocarbons will have a positive effect on skiers’ health, the environment, and the sport as a whole. Fluorinated waxes and the necessary equipment to use them are expensive and difficult for the average skier to use, contributing to a barrier to entry to the racing side of the sport, which is something the Loppet Foundation strives to minimize.
We reserve the right to test skis for fluorinated products. Noncompliance may result in losing racing and/or park privileges. Thank you for doing your part to make our ski community and trails more eco-friendly and inclusive.
Theodore Wirth Regional Park has many single track trails throughout. Some of the trails are maintained by MORC and trail conditions can be found on their User Forum. The Area 36, 45 North, and Conundrum trails are maintained by The Loppet Foundation and trail conditions are listed below. Please respect the trails and use when appropriate!
Fat tire bikes are allowed on the snowmaking/lighted loop ONLY on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 6pm – 9pm. An All-Access Ski Trail Pass is required to access the trails. Tires must be wider than 3.7″ and tire pressure must be less than 10psi – no exceptions. Standard mountain bikes are NOT ALLOWED. For more information and rules, visit our fat-tire biking webpage.
Single Track Trail Maps
Mountain Biking, Hiking & Trail Running
- Theodore Wirth Singletrack Trail Map
- Loppet Singletrack Trail Map
- Loppet Fat Tire Bike & Snowshoe Trail Map
Our system consists of groomed ski trails including Theodore Wirth Regional Park Ski Trails, Hiawatha Regional Park Ski Trails, the Chain of Lakes Regional Park Ski Trails, and Columbia Golf Course Ski Trails.
A portion of the Theodore Wirth Park Ski Trails are groomed with manufactured snow and are lighted from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.