Jobs & Internships
Work with the Loppet Foundation
We are a non-profit organization that creates a shared passion for year-round outdoor adventure in the Minneapolis area, focusing on underserved youth and families. If you’re passionate about the outdoors and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then you’ll fit right in. Help us do great things outdoors by joining the team! All positions are open until filled.
- Director of Events – priority deadline 6/26
- Chief Financial Officer – priority deadline 6/26
- Loppet Run 365 Assistant – rolling
- Adventure Camp Director
- Adventure Camp Archery Instructor
- Adventure Camp Canoe Instructor
- Adventure Camp Counselor
- Adventure Camp Mountain Bike Instructor
Related Help Wanted
See below for opportunities at related organizations. These positions are not with the Loppet Foundation and the links will direct you to external websites.