Jobs & Internships
Work with the Loppet Foundation
We are a non-profit organization that creates a shared passion for year-round outdoor adventure in the Minneapolis area, focusing on underserved youth and families. If you’re passionate about the outdoors and enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then you’ll fit right in. Help us do great things outdoors by joining the team!
All positions are open until filled.
- Executive Director
- Registration and Database Manager
- TRAIL KIDS Program Manager
- Loppet Cycle Works (LCW) Program Director
- Customer Service Representatives
- Northeast Middle School Loppet Adventures Coach: We are a fun group focused on getting kids outside and active year-round. Activities include running, canoeing, mountain biking, and nordic skiing. Experience with these is preferred but not required. Practices run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:30pm. Please email Alissa (email@example.com) if you are interested!
Related Help Wanted
See below for opportunities at Mill Valley Market, our partner business that operates within The Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park. These positions are not with the Loppet Foundation, and the links will direct you to external websites.
- There are currently no available positions at this time.