City of Lakes Loppet Winter Festival
Part of the City of Lakes Loppet Winter Festival
For specific information regarding Festival events please visit the individual event pages.
2024 map coming soon!
Suggested Spectator Viewing Areas
- Park at Mortenson: 700 Meadow Ln N, Golden Valley, MN 55422
- Walk to the Trailhead … or take the Mortenson-Trailhead shuttle (running every 15 minutes)
- More information to come!
- To be announced!
- The Trailhead (1221 Theodore Wirth Parkway)
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm (the fast dogs will be in early, skiers about 10:30am)
- Bike or bus service (Loppet or Metro Transit) advised as there will be no car parking available at the finish.
- Note: You can walk across the street, through the south parking lot and down the little hill to see the action near the “Trestle” aid station.
- Or hang out in Lower Stadium to see the skiers and fat bikers both “lap” through the stadium and finish.